Apply for Master
We offer the following Master degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration, Digital Business and Management, 90 ECTS, part-time/full-time studies, Vaasa
- Master of Business Administration, Service Design, 90 ECTS, part-time/full-time studies, Turku
Health and Welfare
- Master of Health Care/Master of Social Services, Health Care and Social Services, 90 ECTS, part-time/full-time studies, Online studies,
Technology and Seafaring
- Master of Engineering, Automation Technology, 60 ECTS, part-time studies, Vaasa
- Master of Engineering, Industrial Management and Engineering, 60 ECTS, part-time studies, Vaasa
- Master of Engineering, Structural Engineering, 60 ECTS, part-time studies, Raasepori NEW 2022!
- Master of Engineering/Master of Maritime Management, 60 ECTS, part-time studies, Turku
- Master of Engineering, Autonomous Maritime Operations, 60 ECTS, part-time studies, Turku
- Master of Natural Resources (online), Natural Resources Management, 60 ECTS, part-time/full-time studies, Raasepori, Online studies
Application process 2022
1) Apply online at studyinfo.fi
Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during Joint application to Higher Education, spring 2022, 5-19 January 2022 at 3 pm (Finnish time)
2) Prepare attachments
Prepare the following attachments:
- Employment certificates
- Degree certificates (Bachelor)
3) Upload attachments
Upload your application attachments in the online application form no later than 26 January 2022 at 3 pm Finnish time.
4) Wait for your invitation e-mail to the entrance examination
Invitations to the entrance examinations are sent by e-mail in the end of February. Check your e-mail regularly, including your spam and junk folders.
5) Entrance examination or e-interview
Prepare for the entrance examinations. Participate in the e-interview or examination in March 2022 in order to be considered for admission.
6) Results available from the end of March
Wait for the decision on student admission to be published in studyinfo.fi. The results will be published continuously from the end of March, however at the latest 3 June 2022.
7) Wait for ALL your results to be published
Please notice that you can only accept one study place per semester in Finland even if you are offered multiple study places. Accepting a study place is binding and cannot be changed. Read more about the provision at studyinfo.fi
Remember to accept your study place in the studyinfo service and follow the given instructions. Studies begin in August/September 2022, exact dates will be published later on. Our offer package for new students is available at Information for new students.
Did you find us after the application period?
Our Open UAS is open to everyone. You can study courses from our Master degree curricula as an open student (non-degree studies). You can complete courses while waiting for the next application for degree studies.