Novia’s Project Supports Micro-Enterprises on Their Way to International Markets
Previous research shows that micro-enterprises active in the international market recover and fare better during global crises or unexpected market fluctuations than their counterparts in the domestic market.
A new project, "Go Abroad", builds upon the previous research and aims to pilot internationalization programs for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. This is done in collaboration with actors in Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Norway, Poland, and Finland. Novia University of Applied Sciences is the sole Finnish partner in this cooperation.
“We aim to enhance the resilience of businesses and provide them with knowledge, tools, and networks," says Hanna Guseff, Research Manager at Novia UAS.
The project commences on November 1st, 2023, and continues until November 1st, 2026. The recruitment of a project manager is currently underway.
The project is funded by the EU Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme
- Business Hub Zealand - Denmark
- Novia University of Applied Science - Finland
- Technikzentrum Lübeck – Germany
- Business Lolland-Falster - Denmark
- Startup Inkubaator Technopol – Estonia
- Oslo international Hub – Norway
- Drivhuset Göteborg – Sweden
- Gdansk Entrepreneurship Foundation – Poland
For more information, contact
Novia University of Applied Sciences, Research Manager Hanna Guseff, tel. 040-556 2051