DIGI-MODE Webinar and workshop 22.11: Digital twins, virtual reality design tools and workflow
Welcome to the second event of DIGI-MODE project on 22 November. The sessions will last from 16:00 to 18:00 o’clock and will be held at Åbo Akademi Academill, Auditorium Bruhn Rantakatu 2, 65100 Vaasa. The event is free of charge but require registration.
The event will consist of two parts: firstly, hybrid webinar, both online or in-person participation possible and an in-person-only workshop at Experience Lab. It aims at promoting the use of digital tools, in particular Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) among companies in Ostrobothnia and other interested parties.
During this event:
- You will understand the possibilities to used digital twins in your business area
- You will familiarize with Digital Twins, Virtual Reality design tools and workflow.
- You can enrich your network with VR/AR experts supporting you in the Digital Twin journey.
Agenda as follows:
16.00 - 16.15 Coffee & refreshments, networking.
16:15 – 17:00 Seminar/Webinar (possible online participation) Åbo Akademi (Auditory Bruhn)
- Possibilities of digital twins and the usage of VR, AR in work processes within companies
- Presentation of digital twin use cases done for regional companies
17:00 – 18:00 Workshop
- Trying out our digital twins :
- Massing app (Architect)
- Solar panel planning (Energy)
- Service twin (Logistics)
- Construction training (Construction & painting)
- Demonstration and testing VR glasses
- Networking and discussions
- Closing the event
This event is free of charge. Refreshments will be provided:Please use the registration link below to secure your place, as we can host maximum 25 people at the workshop– first come, first served. You can share this event within your company, if you know there might be other people interested in the topic!
Deadline for workshop registration is 18 November 2022.
The public webinar part starts at 16:15 at Zoom: Link to the webinar
The DIGI-MODE is financed by the EAKR (Euroopan aluekehitysrahaston), Hävkraft and Österbottens förbund.
Additional contact information can be found on our website: https://www.digi-mode.eu/