Student services – payment of handling fee and other products
Here you can pay the fee for handling your application for extended duration of study or application for reinstated right to study through our online payment system. Your application will not be processed if you have not paid the fee. If you are unsure whether you need to apply for extended duration of study or reinstated right to study, please contact Student Services at your campus. A paid handling fee will not be returned. On this page, you can also pay for other products handled by Student Services. Fees can be paid through Paytrail, with the most common credit cards MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Payments are also possible through bank transfer if you have a Finnish bank account.Instructions:
- Select the fee you wish to pay here below. Enter the requested information in the form below.
- In the following step, you will see a summary of the information entered in the first step
- You will be transferred to the payment service (Paytrail), where you can pay the fee. Follow the information given by the Paytrail service.
- When the payment is completed, you will be transferred back to this page, where you will see a confirmation of your payment. Upon successful payment, an automatic confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address given in the first step.
- The payment process is completed. Please notice that this service only handles payments, application must be made separately until further notice.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com