|Namn: ||Health Care and Social Welfare|
|SP totalt: ||5|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||År 1: 5 År 2: År 3: År 4: År 5: |
|Kursspecifika kompetenser: ||The student |
- has basic knowledge of structures and control of the health care and social services, from a national and an international perspective.
- understands the basic principles for health legislation in Finland and can apply laws and regulations that control the health care system, including influence of immigration politics on health care.
- is able to apply theoretical knowledge and frameworks into nursing care, to guide in matters concerning the patient's position and his/her rights concerning health care and social services.
- has fundamental knowledge and understanding of cultural differences, as well as the need for cultural sensitivity in all contact with people.
- is able to apply cultural awareness and respect for individual uniqueness to nursing care.
|Kursspecifika kompetenser (fil): |
|Ansvarigt utbildningsprogram: ||Nursing|