Sustainable Development, 3 ECTS
- knows the key concepts and evolution of sustainable development
- knows the dimensions/pillars of sustainable development; ecological, economical, social and cultural
- is introduced to UN:s sustainable development goals (SDGs), their targets and indicators
- understand the interaction between SDGs and the importance of sustainable development
- recognizes his/her responsibility in regards to sustainable development
The course covers the history of sustainable development and key concepts as well as ecological, economical, social, cultural and personal dimensions of sustainability.
The course is 100% virtual. The student completes assignments related to the content of the course.
Free of charge for CampsuOnline students, please use the mailingaddress for your school, not your private one.
More information is sent to participants after last date of application, September 20th 2021
No previous knowledge requirements
All assignments must be completed and approved
Stefan Heinänen, email@example.com