|Name: ||Work Practice in Clinical Laboratory Work 4|
|Extent of studies: ||9|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: Year 3: Year 4: 9 Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have skills in the phases of the laboratory examination process from the preanalytical to the postanalytical, when carrying out laboratory tests, both in the collection of specimens and near patient examinations.
- have the ability to independently evaluate and manage new situations that belong to the area.
- have insights into clinical laboratory work and have developed a constructively critical and developmental grasp of the work.
- are prepared to carry out quality assurance and improvement.
- understand the ethical guidelines that are fundamental to the work
- are able to provide expertise and advise
- consider security and occupational safety as well as sustainable development in the laboratory.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |