|Name: ||Nuclear Medical Bioanalysis and Radiation Safety|
|Extent of studies: ||3|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: 3 Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- know the basic principles in radiation safety
- know the basic principles in the use of a gamma camera, as well as other means of reproduction within nuclear medicine. They are also familiar with nuclear medical pathology.
- know the basic principles of using radioactive substances and radiopharmaca.
- have fundamental insights into patient care.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications concerning methods, reference ranges, illness diagnostics and current research within the area.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |