|Name: ||Physiological and Nuclear Medical Bioanalysis 2|
|Extent of studies: ||3|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- are familiar with the laboratory examination process in its entirety, but also the thorough phases: the preanalytical, analytical and postanalytical.
- have profound insights into patient-end examinations within clinical physiology and nuclear medicine, as well as the use of radioactive substances in the examinations.
- are familiar with the care for patients in connection to examinations.
- are able to work according to radiation safety regulations and are familiar with radiation safety directions.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |