|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have profound insights into biochemical bioanalysis.
- are familiar with medication analysis, toxicological examinations and the determination of tumour markers, porphyrins, vitamines and tracers, and know the diseases connected to these examinations.
- understand the role of laboratory results and result interpretation within biochemical bioanalytics.
- command the terminology within clinical biochemistry.
- are able to plan a clinical biochemical laboratory examination.
- are familiar with the laboratory work process in its entirety, but also its phases: the preanalytical, analytical and postanalytical.
- are able to use sources of information and scientific publications that are central to the field, concerning methods, reference ranges, illness diagnostics and current research within biochemical bioanalysis.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.