|Name: ||Work Practice in Clinical Laboratory Work 3|
|Extent of studies: ||8|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: Year 3: 8 Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The students |
- have skills in the phases of the laboratory examination process from the preanalytical to the postanalytical, when carrying out laboratory examinations, both in specimen collection and near patient examination.
- are able to meet the need of the patient in the specimen collection process
- are able to establish co-operative and harmonious working relationships with other health professionals
- have the ability to independently evaluate and manage new situations that belong to the area.
- have insights into quality assurance and improvement.
- consider security and occupational safety as well as sustainable development in the laboratory.
- have insights into ethical issues and base their work on work ethical values.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |