|Name: ||Hematological Methodology 1|
|Extent of studies: ||3|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: 3 Year 2: Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have basic skills in the phases of the laboratory examination process concerning the number of blood cells and morphology
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications concerning methods in clinical hematology.
- are able to examine, analyze and document laboratory results.
- have the ability to independently manage new situations that are part the field.
- have fundamental insights into the adherent quality assurance and improvement.
- consider security and occupational safety as well as sustainable development in the laboratory.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |