|Name: ||Mikrobiological Methodology|
|Extent of studies: ||5|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: 5 Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Prerequisites: ||Clinical Microbiology|
|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have basic knowledge and skills in microbiological methodology and understand its role in the patient's care.
- are able to carry out microbiological taking of specimens, specimen culturing, colouring, identification and determination of resistance.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications concerning methods within clinical microbiology.
- have the ability to examine, analyze and document laboratory results.
- have the ability to independently manage new situations that are connected to the field.
- have fundamental insights into the adherent assurance of quality and quality improvement.
- consider security and occupational safety in the laboratory.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |