|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have fundamental skills in the process of laboratory tests when examining different human organ systems (kidneys, heart, liver, hemostatic mechanisms etc.)
- have fundamental skills in patient examinations, such as EKG and spirometry.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications
- are able to examine, analyze and document laboratory results.
- have the ability to independently manage new situations that are part of the field.
- have fundamental insights in the adherent quality assurance and improvement.
- consider security and occupational safety, as well as sustainable development in the work.