|Name: ||Basics of Care- and Bioanalytical Work|
|Extent of studies: ||12|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: 12 Year 2: Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Module-specific competence: ||The students|
- are able to create good patient relations and have skills in basic care.
- are familiar with the role of laboratory examinations in the patient's comprehensive care.
- have fundamental skills in the preanalytical phase of the laboratory examination process, as well as near patient analysis.
- are familiar with quality development and management in clinical laboratory work
- realize the importance of good co-operation within the caring community.
- consider ethical issues and apply the ethical values that belong to the field.
- consider sustainable development within the field.
|Module-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |