|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have profound knowledge about lymphocytes, antibodies and immunological methods that are used within clinical diagnostics.
- understand the princpiles of the immunological methods.
- command advanced terminology of immunology.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications concerning methods, reference ranges, illness diagnostics and current research within the field.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.