|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have fundamental insights into the laboratory examination process at physiological examinations of the body's organs and organ systems, such as the heart, lungs, the gastrointestinal channel, etc.
- have fundamental insights into neurophysiologcal examinations of nerves, muscles, spinal cord and brain
- have fundamental insights into patient care.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications concerning methods, reference ranges, illness diagnostics and current research within the area.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.