|Module-specific competence: ||The students|
- are familiar with the analysis of bio molecules, genes, cells and tissues in connection to different diseases in organs, such as the liver, kidneys, lungs, pancreas and the thyroid digestive-, reproductive-, and circulation organs.
- have profound knowledge about immunological methods
- command the terminology of bioanalysis.
- are familiar with the laboratory work process in its entirety, as well as its phases: the preanalytical, analytical and postanalytical.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications that are important for the profession.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.