|Name: ||Diagnostic radiography 3 - Nuclear medicine|
|Extent of studies: ||3|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: 3 Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||Student|
- has insight into the basic principles for the use of gamma camera and know all the imaging methods in nuclear medicine
- has knowledge of radioactive substances and radiopharmaceuticals and basic skills for safe use of these
- has knowledge of nuclear medicine pathology
- has basic preparedness to plan, perform and evaluate the most common nuclear medicine studies under supervision.
- are able to take care of the patient overall in examination/treatment
- can work according to sustainable development principles in nuclear medicine.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: |
|Administering Degree Programme: |