|Name: ||Anatomy and pathophysiology|
|Extent of studies: ||5|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: 5 Year 3: Year 4: Year 5: |
|Prerequisites: ||The student:|
- is familiar with the different types of tissues in, and the structure of, the human muscoskeletal system, as well as the anatomy and physiology of the different organ systems
- is familiar with and understand the how the blood, skin, circulation, lymph circulation, respiration, digestion and urination works
- is familiar with the way that the endocrine system controls the metabolism and the organ functions.
- is familiar with, and understand, the concept of reproduction.
- is familiar with the ways in which the nervous system controls the physiological processes.
- is familiar with and understand the construction and function of the sensory organs.
- has basic knowledge of pathophysiology
|Course-specific competence: ||The student:|
- is able to immerse her/his knowledge in anatomy and pathophysiology, and connect the knowledge to clinical nursing context
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: |
|Administering Degree Programme: |