|Name: ||Histopahtological and Cytological Bioanalysis|
|Extent of studies: ||3|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: Year 3: 3 Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- are familiar with genetic disease, and the Finnish disease heritage
- have insights into the analysis of cells and tissues in relation to different organ diseases.
- have fundamental insights into cytology and histopathology
- command the clinical terminology of histopathology and cytology biology.
- are able to use central sources of information and scientific publications concerning methods, reference ranges, illness diagnostics and current research within cytological and histopathological bioanalysis.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bioanalysis.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: |
|Administering Degree Programme: |