|Course-specific competence: ||Student:|
- has the ability to apply theoretical knowledge in practice
- has the ability to independently, as a member of the work team, plan, perform and evaluate nativity studies and easier MRI and angiography examinations
- can handle, care and treat the patient overall in studies and inventions and have good readiness to care for the patient at different situations / different circumstances / with varying needs and problems.
- understands the meaning of safe patient care
- familiar with the care of other types of departments than their own
- can apply the principles of sustainable development in all
dimensions and have developed the ability to collaborate and demonstrate responsibility in work with increased demands for independence and initiative
- has ability to independently acquire new knowledge in the diagnostic radiography's sub-areas.