|Course-specific competence: ||The students|
- have profound knowledge of microbiological methodology and clinical bacteriology
- are familiar with the laboratory work process in its entirety, but also its phases: the preanalytical, analytical and postanalytical.
- understand the role of labotary results and result interpretation within microbiological bioanalysis.
- command the terminology of clinical microbiology.
- are able to use sources of information and scientific publications that are central to the field, concerning methods, reference ranges, illness diagnostics and current research within microbiological bioanalysis.
- are prepared to improve quality and consider sustainable development within bio analysis.