Apply for Bachelor
Information about the application process 2022 will be published in September/October 2021
We offer the following Bachelor/undergraduate degree programmes. Read more below!
Health and Welfare
- Bachelor of Health Care, Nursing, 210 ECTS/3,5 years, full-time studies, Vaasa
- Bachelor of Beauty and Cosmetics, Beauty Care, 210 ECTS/3,5 years, full-time studies, Vaasa NEW 2021!
Technology and Seafaring
- Bachelor of Maritime Management, Maritime Management, Captain, 270/4,5 years ECTS, full-time studies, Turku
- Bachelor of Engineering, Maritime Technology, 270 ECTS/4,5 years, full-time studies, Turku
- Bachelor of Natural Resources, Sustainable Coastal Management, 240 ECTS, (2 years),
full-time studies, Raasepori Notice! Eligibility criteria: 120 ECTS of previous university level studies in a relevant field.
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts, Fine Arts, 240 ECTS/4 years, part-time studies, Pietarsaari NEW 2021!
Application Process 2021
1) Apply online at studyinfo.fi
Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during Joint application to Higher Education, spring 2021, 7 - 20 January 2021 at 3 pm (Finnish time)
2) Upload attachments
Upload your application attachments in the online application form no later than 27 January 2021 at 3 pm (Finnish time).
3) Wait for your invitation e-mail to the entrance examination
Invitations to the entrance examinations are sent by e-mail from 28 January 2021 at the earliest. Check your e-mail regularly, including your spam and junk folders.
4) Entrance examinations
Prepare for the entrance examinations that will be held in Finland and/or online. Participate in the examinations in February-March 2021 in order to be considered for admission.
5) Results available from the end of March
Wait for the decision on student admission to be published in studyinfo.fi. The results will be published continuously from the end of March, however at the latest 4 June 2021.
6) Wait for ALL your results to be published
Please notice that you can only accept one study place per semester in Finland even if you are offered multiple study places. Accepting a study place is binding and cannot be changed. Read more about the provision at studyinfo.fi
7) Accepted student?
Remember to accept your study place in the studyinfo service and follow the given instructions. Studies begin in August/September 2021, exact dates will be published later on. Our offer package for new students is available at Information for new students.
Did you find us after the application period?
Our Open UAS is open to everyone. You can study courses from our Bachelor degree curricula as an open student (non-degree studies). You can complete courses while waiting for the next application for degree studies.