Practice Placement in Nursing
Nursing placements are offered in Vaasa and Turku. Fill in the appropriate application form to define the type of placement you apply for.
Students accepted for a practice placement in Nursing need to follow the health regulations in Vaasa and Turku as listed below. The Doctor's Statement need to be filled in by students applying to Vaasa.
Students from the Nordic countries should read the information (in Swedish) in the document "Hälsokrav för nordiska studerande".
Deadlines for application:
- 1 March for the autumn semester
- 1 October for the spring semester
Application form and Health regulations (Vaasa):
- Application for a practice placement in Nursing in Vaasa
- Health regulations in Vaasa
- Doctor's Statement
- Hälsokrav för nordiska studerande
Application form and Health regulations (Turku):
- Application for a practice placement in Nursing in Turku
- Health regulations in Turku:
Tuberculosis and MRSA
The Doctor's Statement and documents required in the health regulations have to be sent in only after you have been accepted for an exchange.