Separate Application - Open UAS 60 cr
Novia UAS will arrange a separate application for applicants that have completed 60 credits in the Open University in a University/University of Applied Sciences in Finland if the degree programme accepts students that have completed Open UAS studies.
- Application period 1-15.12.2018 online at www.studyinfo.fi
- Application attachments due 17.12.2018 at 3 pm
- Entrance examination, suitability test and language test 17.12.2018 starting at 9 am
- Result of admission is published 21.12.2018
- Confirmation of acceptance not later than 7.1.2019 at 3 pm
- At least 60 credits must be completed within the Open UAS in Nursing not later than 31.12.2018.
- Entrance examination, suitability test and language test will be arranged 17.12.2018 starting at 9 am.
- Language test will be graded: pass/fail.
- Unweighted mean grade of at least 2,5 of all credits completed in the Open UAS in Nursing is required.
- If there is reason to limit the number of applicants the applicants will be ranked according to 1) the result of the entrance examination / suitability test/ interview/ language test. 2) If such a test is not arranged the applicants will be ranked according to the unweighted mean grade of all completed credits in the Open UAS within the degree programme in question. 3) If no difference between the applicants is reached there will be a drawing of lots.
- Degree Programme in Nursing, Bachelor of Health Care, Vasa 2 study places
- For participating programmes in Swedish please see