Apply for Bachelor
We offer the following Bachelor/undergraduate degree programmes. Read more below!
Health and Welfare
- Bachelor of Health Care, Nursing, 210 ECTS/3,5 years, full-time studies, Vaasa
Technology and Seafaring
- Bachelor of Maritime Management, Maritime Management, Captain 270/4,5 years ECTS, full-time studies, Turku
- Bachelor of Engineering, Maritime Technology, 270 ECTS/4,5 years, full-time studies, Turku New 2020!
- Bachelor of Natural Resources, Sustainable Coastal Management, 240 ECTS, (2 years),
full-time studies, Raasepori Notice! Eligibility criteria: 120 ECTS of previous university level studies in a relevant field.
1) Apply online at studyinfo.fi
Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during Joint application to Higher Education, spring 2020, 8 - 22 January 2020 at 3 pm (Finnish time)
2) Upload attachments
Upload your application attachments in the online application form no later than 29 January 2020 at 3 pm (Finnish time).
3) Wait for your invitation e-mail to the entrance examination
Invitations to the entrance examinations are sent by e-mail from 21 February 2020 at the earliest.
4) Entrance examinations
Prepare for the entrance examinations in Finland or outside Finland. Participate in the examinations in March-April 2020 in order to be considered for admission.
5) Results available from mid-April
Wait for the decision on student admission to be published in studyinfo.fi. The results will be published continously from mid-April, however at the latest 5 June 2020.
6) Wait for ALL your results to be published
Please notice that you can only accept one study place per semester in Finland even if you are offered multiple study places. Accepting a study place is binding and cannot be changed. Read more about the provision at studyinfo.fi
7) Accepted student?
Remember to accept your study place in the studyinfo service and follow the given instructions. Studies begin in August/September 2020, exact dates will be published later on. Our offer package for new students is available at Information for new students.
Did you find us after the application period?
Our Open UAS is open to everyone. You can study courses from our Bachelor degree curricula as an open student (non-degree studies). You can complete courses while waiting for the next application for degree studies.