Every campus has its own service office where you can turn to if you need advice or information about the studies.
See below to find further details about the service offices at each campus.
Admissions Services are a part of the Student Services and can be contacted in issues regarding joint application and student admission.
See below to find further details about the admissions services.
Novia UAS provides library and information services on every campus.
Service and information
• Administrative support and information related to the studies
The International Office responds to all types of international issues.
Head of International Relations
- Registration for attendance or non-attendance
- Extracts from the study register
- How to obtain a card from KELA (the Social Insurance Institution in Finland) in order to secure financial aid for meals, keys and magnetic chips
- Signed transcript of records
- Issues regarding student financial aid
- Changing contact information (name, address or phone number)
- The use of the student register's pages for students (WinhaWille)
- Information about education and arrangements
- Information on when staff members are available
- Application for degree certificate
- Information about the practical application of the Degree Regulations, such as extended duration of study and legal matters.
- Termination of studies
Questions? Direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Vasa, Wolffskavägen in Vaasa
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: 1st floor, Wolffintie 33, Vaasa
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9.30 am - 2.30 pm.
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: Köpmansgatan 10, Pietarsaari
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8.30 am - 11.30 am and 12.30 pm-4.00 pm
Wednesday 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm.
Student Affairs Officer:
Student Affairs Office, visiting address (from 14.8.2017): Henrikinkatu 7, 20500 Turku, 2nd floor, entrance from the inneryard.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 9.30 am & 11.30 am - 1.00 pm. Alternate opening hours are posted on the door and on the internal TV.
Student Affairs Officers: email@example.com
Campus Aboa Mare in Turku
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: Juhana Herttuan Puistokatu 21, Turku.
Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8.30 am - 11.30 am, 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm. Contact by phone and e-mail every weekday.
Student Affairs Officer:
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: Raseborgsvägen 9, Tammisaari, 1st floor.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 14.00 am
Student Affairs Officers:
The admissions services are a part of the student services. The admissions services handles the joint application to the UAS. The admissions services can help you with:
- Information and advice about applying
- Student admissions and claims for adjustment (appeals)
- Confirmation of acceptance for the academic year
Visiting Address: Wolffintie 33, 65200 Vaasa
Postal Address: P.O. BOX 6, FI-65201 Vaasa, Finland
Phone + 358 (0)6 328 5055
Phone hours: 11.45 - 13.45 (Finnish time)
Head of Student Services
Coordinator for the Joint Application (Vaasa)
Student Affairs Coordinator (Raseborg)
Student Grant Issues