Leadership and Service Design
Pre-task - Leadership and Service Design
All applicants must fill in an electronic application form by the end of the application period, and submit a pre-task (motivation letter and a professional portfolio including CV as pdf-files) no later than 23 July 2018 at 3 pm Finnish time.
Pre-tasks submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Applicants who have not submitted a pre-task will not be invited to the entrance examination. The pre-task must be approved in order for the applicant to be invited to the entrance examination. The pre-task will be evaluated on a pass or fail basis.
1) Motivation letter:
- Personal data and contact information
- Why are you applying to this education? Motivate as well and as thoroughly as possible.
- What are your expectations of the education?
- Work experience, other competences and interests that you think is important and that supports your application.
- Extent 1-2 pages
- In electronic form as a pdf-file
3) Portfolio or extended CV:
- In electronic form (as a pdf-file, home page etc.)
Send the pre-task as pdf-files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All eligible applicants with approved pre-tasks will be invited to the entrance examination. The entrance examination will be held only in Turku, Finland on 10 August 2018. The exact time and location will be included in the invitation letter.
The entrance examination will include
- a service design task,
- a language test (pass/fail), and
- an interview.
If you do not participate in the entrance examination you cannot be admitted. The entrance examination can give you a maximum of 100 points. You must obtain at least 20/100 points in the entrance examination to be admitted.
Entrance examination points from Turku UAS, Master's Degree Programme in Leadership and Service Design, can be transferred to/accepted by Novia UAS.