Entrance Examinations in Finland 2019
All eligible applicants will be invited to the entrance examinations. More detailed information about the entrance examinations will be included in the invitation letters which will be sent by e-mail from the 25 February 2019 at the earliest (10 May 2019 for Leadership and Service Design). The invitation e-mail will include the exact time, date and place for the exam.
Participation in the entrance examination is compulsory, no students are admitted without a result in the entrance exam. All participants are required to show their ID (passport or other official ID-card) at the entrance examination venues. Remember to bring your own pencils and pens.
The applicant is responsible for all travel and visa arrangements in connection to the entrance examination.
The entrance examinations in the joint application will be arranged in Finland for all English degree programmes.
Bachelor degree programmes:
- Maritime Management, Captain, 5 April 2019 in Turku, Finland (also arranged abroad, see below)
- Nursing, 18 - 20 March 2019 only in Vaasa, Finland
- Sustainable Coastal Management, 4 April 2019 in Raseborg, Finland or by internet-based communication.
Master degree programmes:
- Automation Technology, 18 - 22 March 2019 in Vaasa, Finland or by internet-based communication
- Maritime Management, 11 April 2019 in Turku, Finland or by internet-based communication
- Entrepreneurship in the Arts, 11 - 15 March 2019 only in Pietarsaari, Finland
The entrance examinations in the joint application 2019 will be arranged abroad for some of our English degree programmes. The entrance examiantions abroad are arranged by the FINNIPS network outside of Finland and the entrance examination arranged abroad are for the following degree programmes:
- Maritime Management, Captain
- Maritimime Management
- Sustainable Coastal Management
- Natural Resource Management
The countries where entrance examinations are arranged abroad 2019 will be published in the beginning of November.