Applying to Novia UAS is possible mainly through the joint application for degree programmes at higher education institutions in Finland. The application should be submitted online at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period in question. After submitting the application online, an applicant should submit the required application attachments to admissions services. The application and submitted attachments will be checked at the admissions services. All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility and meet the requirements will be invited to the entrance examinations.
International student admission is based only on success in entrance examinations. The entrance examinations are compulsory and will be arranged in Finland 2018 for all degree programmes. Some degree programmes also arrange entrance examinations abroad.
1. Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during the first application period 9 January - 24 January 2018 at 3 pm (or second application period 14 March - 28 March 2018 at 3 pm for Leadership and Service Design.
2. Submit your application attachments to the admissions services of your first preference UAS no later than 7 February 2018 at 3 pm (or 13 April 2018 at 3 pm, Leadership and Service Design). Please check the programme-specific deadlines for submission of pre-task when applying to a Master degree programme!
3. Wait an invitation to the entrance examinations (from the 5 March 2018 at the earliest).
4. Prepare for the entrance examinations and participate in the examinations in March- April 2018 (or May/June 2018, only Leadership and Service Design).
5. Wait for the decision on student admission to be published, from 7 May 2018 (or 28 June 2018, Leadership and Service Design).
6. If you are an admitted student, remember to confirm your study place before 10 July 2018 at 3 pm (+2hrs GMT). If you are a non EU/EEA-citizen remember to submit your student residence permit application as soon as you have confirmed your study place.
7. Studies begin in August/September 2018 for all new students, please find exact dates here.