Applying to Novia UAS is possible mainly through the joint application for degree programmes at higher education institutions in Finland. The application should be submitted online at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period in question. After submitting the application online, the applicant should upload the required application attachments in the online application form. The application and uploaded attachments will be checked by the admissions services. All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility and meet the requirements will be invited to the entrance examinations.
International student admission is based only on success in entrance examinations. The entrance examinations are compulsory and will be arranged in Finland 2019 for all degree programmes. Some degree programmes also arrange entrance examinations abroad.
1. Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during the first application period 9 January - 23 January 2019 at 3 pm (or second application period 20 March - 3 April 2019 at 3 pm for Leadership and Service Design.
2. Upload your application attachments in the online application form no later than 30 January 2019 at 3 pm (or 10 April 2019 at 3 pm, Leadership and Service Design). Please check the programme-specific deadlines for submission of pre-task when applying to a Master degree programme!
3. Wait an invitation to the entrance examinations (from the 25 February 2019 at the earliest).
4. Prepare for the entrance examinations and participate in the examinations in March 2019 (or May/June 2019, only Leadership and Service Design).
5. Wait for the decision on student admission to be published, from 7 May 2019 (or 28 June 2019, Leadership and Service Design).
6. If you are an admitted student, remember to confirm your study place before 8 July 2019 at 3 pm (+2hrs GMT). If you are a non EU/EEA-citizen remember to submit your student residence permit application as soon as you have confirmed your study place.
7. Studies begin in August/September 2019, exact dates will be published later on.