Tuition fees

If your admission is conditional due to a condition of paying the tuition fee for your studies at Novia UAS you can pay your tuition fee here: . The payments can be made for the entire academic year or for one academic semester at a time (autumn/spring). The first payment must be made in connection with the last day for confirming your study place. When the payment of the tuition fee has been made you can register for the academic year or the academic semester for which the fee has been paid. Please notice that your admission is still conditional until you have exhibited your original school certificates. If paying in two instalments, the second payment must be made at the latest 1 January.

The tuition fees cover your studies only (the tuition fee does not include accommodation or any other type of benefits). Read more about the tuition fees here.

Documents exempting you from tuition fees

If you wish to be exempted from the tuition fees at Novia UAS you must provide documentation proving the grounds for exemption from the tuition fee. Provide a copy of the document(s) when confirming your study place or 14 days from the date of admission if you are selected from the waiting list. Send the copies to the Admissions Services at Novia UAS.

>> Finnish students (Finnish nationality) do not need to submit any documents, your nationality can be verified through the Population Information System (Väestötietorekisteri), the Population Register Centre, in Finland.

>> EU-students, please upload a copy of your passport identification page or national ID card in Studyinfo.

>> Non EU/EEA students: If you are residing in Finland or the EU/EEA on a permanent basis (and have one of the following: continuous residence permit (type A), permanent residence permit (type P/P-EU) or have the EU-Blue card), please upload a copy of your residence permit card in Studyinfo. The permit must be valid through 1.8.2021 for the autumn semester and through 1.1.2022 for the spring semester.

If you are in any doubt whether you need to pay the fee or which documents to submit for exemption, please contact the Admissions Services.