Information for New Students
Information for students admitted 2018 is currently being updated. The results of the admission will be published at the latest 28 June 2018. The last day to accept your study place is 10 July at 3 pm.
Congratulations on becoming a student at Novia University of Applied Sciences. You can find some useful information to help you in the beginning of your studies here. Here you can find answers to questions that are frequently asked. Programme and campus specific information can be found by clicking on the links to your right. You are cordially welcome to take a step towards the future and begin your university studies at Novia UAS!
This is how you find information about the study start.
- On this page, you will find links that lead to information about: accepting your study place, registration, checking of certificates, tuition fees, appeal process, immigration process, student health insurance, student financial aid and scholarships and about the student union.
- Under each campus (and in some cases under each education), you will find the specific info concerning your campus or education.
I have the great pleasure of welcoming you to Novia University of Applied Sciences.
At Novia we focus on student-centered learning. Every student is actively involved in the learning process together with the teachers. Through your studies, you will develop good professional knowledge and skills, based on working life requirements.
For those of you who are Master students, I hope that the education will contribute to improving your opportunities in working life and that the education will be of use at your work place.
The head of the degree programme is the primary contact person for you. He or she will guide you in matters concerning the education and your learning progress. The staff in the student affairs office will help you in many practical matters.
You are cordially welcome to Novia University of Applied Sciences!
Örjan Andersson, D.Sc. President
- Confirmation of Study Place, Joint Application
- Registration for Attendance or Non-Attendance
- Check of Certificates
- Novia User Account
- Student Health Insurance
- Tuition Fees
- Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
- The Student Union