Novia Research Seminar program fall 2022 is out
Novia Research Seminar is held onsite in Campus Raseborg (room B159), and you can also participate online. The seminar is open to staff, students, and other interested parties. The seminars are held at 15 o’clock if nothing else is stated.
SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2022
- 29th September: Katrina Feliciano & Anna Nyberg, Novia UAS: Future of the farmers: Wetlands and flux
- 13th October: Sjúrður Hammer, Faroese Environment Agency: Plastic pol ution in the Arctic: The Faroe Islands as an oceanic gateway to the Arctic
- 27th October: Madeleine Granvik, Uppsala University: Planning for food security in times of changes, the Swedish context
- 10th November: Jinzhu Su, Fujian Normal University: Effects of residual glyphosate on cyanobacteria growth and toxin production in water environment
- 24th November: Lucinda Kraufvelin, Abo Akademi University: Impacts of marine heatwaves on the functioning of Baltic Sea coastal ecosystems
- 8th December: Ulrich Schmudde, Mid-Sweden University: The city col aboration in shadow - Destinations: towards firms' value-capture.
Join the seminar online via Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
For more information, please contact
Novia UAS, Jonna Engström-Öst
phone: 044 449 8408