Student Affairs Offices
Student Affairs Offices at Campus
- Registration for attendance or non-attendance
- Extracts from the study register
- How to obtain a card from KELA (the Social Insurance Institution in Finland) in order to secure financial aid for meals, keys and magnetic chips
- Signed transcript of records
- Issues regarding student financial aid
- Changing contact information (name, address or phone number)
- The use of the student register's pages for students (WinhaWille)
- Information about education and arrangements
- Information on when staff members are available
- Application for degree certificate
- Information about the practical application of the Degree Regulations, such as extended duration of study and legal matters.
- Termination of studies
Questions? Direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Vasa, Wolffskavägen in Vaasa
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: 1st floor, Wolffintie 33, Vaasa
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9.30 am - 2.30 pm.
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: Köpmansgatan 10, Pietarsaari
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8.30 am - 3.30 pm
Wednesday 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm.
Student Affairs Officer:
Student Affairs Office, visiting address (from 14.8.2017): Henrikinkatu 7, 20500 Turku, 2nd floor, entrance from the inneryard.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 9.30 am & 11.30 am - 1.00 pm. Alternate opening hours are posted on the door and on the internal TV.
Student Affairs Officers: email@example.com
Campus Aboa Mare in Turku
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: Juhana Herttuan Puistokatu 21, Turku.
Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8.30 am - 11.30 am, 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm. Contact by phone and e-mail every weekday.
Student Affairs Office, visiting address: Raseborgsvägen 9, Tammisaari, 1st floor.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 12.00 am, 12.30 pm - 2 pm
Student Affairs Officers:
The central student affairs office handles administrative tasks that concern all students and educational units/campuses at Novia UAS. The student register is administered at the central student affairs office. Applications for renewed right to study, change of degree programme or UAS, student grant issues and applications for degree certificates are handled by the central student affairs office.
The admissions services are a part of the central student affairs office. The admissions services handles the joint application to the UAS. The admissions services can help you with:
- Information and advice about applying
- Student admissions and claims for adjustment (appeals)
- Confirmation of acceptance for the academic year
Visiting Address: Wolffintie 33, 65200 Vaasa
Postal Address: P.O. BOX 6, FI-65201 Vaasa, Finland
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9.15 am - 3.00 pm. Please make an appointment if you wish to visit the Admissions Services in person.
Phone + 358 (0)6 328 5055
Phone hours: 11.45 - 13.45 (Finnish time)
Central Student Affairs Office
Postal Address: Novia University of Applied Sciences, P.O. BOX 6, 65201 Vaasa, Finland
Opening Hours: Monday- Friday 8.00 am- 4.00 pm
Coordinator for the Joint Application:
Student Affairs Coordinator:
Student Affairs Officer:
Student Grant Issues