Leadership and Service Design
Pre-task - Leadership and Service Design
All applicants must fill in an electronic application form by the end of the application period (no later than 5 April 2017), and submit a pre-task (motivation letter and a professional portfolio including CV as pdf-files) no later than 20 April 2017 at 3 pm Finnish time.
Pre-tasks submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Applicants who have not submitted a pre-task will not be invited to the entrance examination. The pre-task must be approved in order for the applicant to be invited to the entrance examination. The pre-task will be evaluated on a pass or fail basis.
1) Motivation letter:
- Personal data and contact information
- Why are you applying to this education? Motivate as well and as thoroughly as possible.
- What are your expectations of the education?
- Work experience, other competences and interests that you think is important and that supports your application.
- Extent 1-2 pages
- In electronic form as a pdf-file
3) Portfolio or extended CV:
- In electronic form (as a pdf-file, home page etc.)
Send the pre-task as pdf-files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All eligible applicants with approved pre-tasks will be invited to the entrance examination. The entrance examination will be held only in Turku, Finland on 2 June 2017. The exact time and location will be included in the invitation letter.
The entrance examination will include
- a service design task,
- a language test (pass/fail), and
- an interview.
If you do not participate in the entrance examination you cannot be admitted. The entrance examination can give you a maximum of 100 points. You must obtain at least 20/100 points in the entrance examination to be admitted.
Entrance examination points from Turku UAS, Master's Degree Programme in Leadership and Service Design, can be transferred to/accepted by Novia UAS.