All eligible applicants will be invited to the entrance examinations. More detailed information about the entrance examinations will be included in the invitation letters which will be sent by e-mail from the 5 March 2018 at the earliest (9 May 2018 for Leadership and Service Design). The invitation e-mail will include the exact time, date and place for the exam.
Participation in the entrance examination is compulsory, no students are admitted without a result in the entrance exam. All participants are required to show their ID (passport or other official ID-card) at the entrance examination venues. Remember to bring your own pencils and pens.
The applicant is responsible for all travel and visa arrangements in connection to the entrance examination.
Entrance Examinations in Finland 2018
The entrance examinations in the joint application will be arranged in Finland for all English degree programmes.
Bachelor degree programmes:
- Maritime Management, Captain, 5 April 2018 in Turku, Finland (also arranged abroad, see below)
- Nursing, 26 - 28 March 2018 only in Vaasa, Finland
- Sustainable Coastal Management, 5 April 2018 in Raseborg, Finland or by internet-based communication.
Master degree programmes:
- Automation Technology, 19 - 23 March 2018 in Vaasa, Finland or by internet-based communication
- Leadership and Service Design, 4 June 2018 only in Turku, Finland
- Maritime Management, 19 - 23 March 2018 in Turku, Finland or by internet-based communication
- Entrepreneurship in the Arts, 26 - 28 March 2018 only in Pietarsaari, Finland
The entrance examinations in the joint application will be arranged abroad 2018 for one of our English degree programmes. The entrance examiantions abroad are arranged by the FINNIPS network outside of Finland.
The entrance examination countries 2018 for the programme above are:
Great Britain (London)
- India (TBA)
Russia (Moscow & St.Petersburg)
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)