All eligible applicants will be invited to the entrance examinations. More detailed information about the entrance examinations will be included in the invitation letters which will be sent by e-mail from the 13 March 2017 at the earliest (12 May 2017 for Automation Technology & Leadership and Service Design). The invitation e-mail will include the exact time, date and place for the exam.
Participation in the entrance examination is compulsory, no students are admitted without a passed result in the entrance exam. All participants are required to show their ID (passport or other official ID-card) at the entrance examination venues. Remember to bring your own pencils and pens.
The applicant is responsible for all travel and visa arrangements in connection to the entrance examination.
Entrance Examinations in Finland 2017
The entrance examinations in the joint application will be arranged in Finland for all English degree programmes.
Bachelor degree programmes:
- Maritime Management, Captain, 21 April 2017 in Turku, Finland (also arranged abroad, see below)
- Nursing, 10-12 April 2017 only in Vaasa, Finland
- Sustainable Coastal Management, 18 April 2017 in Raseborg, Finland (also arranged abroad, see below)
Master degree programmes:
- Automation Technology, 18 May - 2 June 2017 only in Vaasa, Finland
- Leadership and Service Design, 2 June 2017 only in Turku, Finland
- Maritime Management, 24 April 2017 only in Turku, Finland
- Natural Resource Management, 18 April 2017 only in Raseborg, Finland
The entrance examinations in the joint application will be arranged abroad 2017 for some of our English degree programmes. The entrance examiantions abroad are arranged by the FINNIPS network outside of Finland.
- Maritime Management, Captain
- Sustainable Coastal Management
The entrance examination countries 2017 for the programmes above are:
Brazil (Saõ Paulo)
Great Britain (London)
China (Guangzhou and Wuhan)
Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg)
Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City)