Applying to Novia UAS is possible mainly through the joint application for degree programmes at higher education institutions in Finland. The application should be submitted online at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period in question. After submitting the application online, an applicant should submit the required application attachments to admissions services. The application and submitted attachments will be checked at the admissions services. All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility and meet the requirements will be invited to the entrance examinations.
International student admission is based only on success in entrance examinations. The entrance examinations are compulsory and will be arranged in Finland 2017 for all degree programmes. Some degree programmes also arrange entrance examinations abroad.
The decision on student admission will be published at the latest 30 June 2017 and admitted students have time to accept their study place until 14 July 2017.
1. Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during the first application period 10 January - 25 January 2017 at 3 pm (or second application period 15 March - 5 April 2017 at 3 pm, only Leadership and Service Design and Automation Technology).
2. Submit your application attachments to the admissions services of your first preference UAS no later than 8 February 2017 at 3 pm (or 20 April 2017 at 3 pm, only Leadership and Service Design and Automation Technology). Please check the programme-specific deadlines for submission of pre-task when applying to a Master degree programme!
3. Wait for the decision on student admission or an invitation to the entrance examinations (from the 13 March 2017 at the earliest).
4. Prepare for the entrance examinations and participate in the examinations in April 2017 (or May/June 2017, only Leadership and Service Design and Automation Technology).
5. Wait for the decision on student admission to be published, at the latest 30 June 2017.
6. If you are an admitted student, remember to confirm your study place before 14 July 2017 at 3 pm (+2hrs GMT). If you are a non EU/EEA-citizen remember to submit your student residence permit application as soon as you have confirmed your study place.
7. Studies begin in August/September 2017 for all new students, please find exact dates here.