Sustainable Energy Technology
In Sustainable Energy Technology, we have strong Nordic cooperation networks and solid experience in project coordination and administration. The focus is on experimental and applied research, mostly linked to the various fields of education within the business and/or technology institution.
- Measurement technology, instrumentation and process control
- Automation, intelligent systems
- Multivariate Analysis/Big Data
- Wind power, wind measurements and analysis
- Energy efficiency in greenhouses
- Energy-efficient construction and indoor environment
- Mechanical engineering and motor research
- Consultation on indoor environmental issues and environmental chemical issues
- Wind measurement and analysis
- Multivariate analysis and visualization of data
- Vibrational Spectroscopic application
- Laboratory scale digestion tests
- Consultation regarding project administration
More about us here (currently only available in Swedish).