Novia Research Seminar 2021 goes hybrid!
Novia Research Seminar 2021 is back in hybrid version. Research seminars are organised on site at Campus Raseborg and online. The first seminar is on September 30 with Vera Sadovska who will give a talk on 'Sustainable value creation in agriculture'. The seminar runs between 14—15 p.m., participate online through teams or on site in rooms RAS-B159 (Network Lab).
Research Seminars fall 2021
- 14 October, at 14 - Clio Hall, "Zooplankton dominanceshifts in response to changing salinity -results from mesocosm experiment"
- 28 October, at 15 - Angela Moreras "Frontline strategies between hosts and their broodparasites: the case of the common redstartand the common cuckoo"
- 11 November, at 14 - Bertille Mohring, "Plasticity andselection in antipredator behaviour of aground-nesting cryptic sea duck"
- 25 November, kl.14 - Julia Gómez-Catasús: Rubriken uppdateras!
- 9 December, kl.14 - Ruslan Gunko, "LES: Life quality inRaseborg. How important is the localenvironment for the life quality? Did pandemic change people-naturerelationship?"
- The programme in PDF
Join online on Microsoft Temas
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting