Campus Raseborg offers Bachelor's Degree studies in the areas of engineering and natural resources. Campus Raseborg is situated in the picturesque seaside town of Raseborg (Ekenäs), about 1,5h by train from both Helsinki and Turku. The modern study facilities and the newly built student housing serve about 500 students. The surroundings are perfect for walking and bicycling, distances are short and nature is close. The needs of some of the degree programs are met at an experimental farm in Västankvarn in Ingå (Inkoo) and at Margreteberg´s farm in Esbo (Espoo). The language you hear is Swedish, the second official language in Finland, spoken by 5 % of the population but by about 80 % of the people in Ekenäs. Swedish is also the language of instruction at Novia.
Campus Raseborg offers the following degree programme in English:
- Bachelor of Sustainable Coastal Management, 240 ECTS */2 years * Eligibility criteria: 120 ECTS of previous university level studies in a relevant field.
- Master of Natural Resources Management (online), 60 ECTS/1,5 years
Student accommodation and living expences
- Kustregionens utbildningfastigheter offers over 150 student apartments on campus. The apartments are located on Ladugårdsgatan 9 and Raseborgsvägen 9. The apartments are single-room flats, double-room flats or shared apartments for three persons.
- The apartments are furnished and electricity and heating included in the rent. Water fee 20 €/person/month. Water fee includes free laundry and sauna.
- Food and other living expenses 150-250 euro/month
- Medical Insurance or other obligatory insurance approximately 500-600 euro/year
Dean Eva Sandberg-Kilpi, Raseborgsvägen 9, 10600 Raseborg, Phone +358 (0)19 224 8000